- Total Revenue and Bioprocessing Revenue Grow 28% Over First Quarter 2012 - - Net Income Increases 91% to $2.3 million – - Earnings Conference Call and Webcast Today at 9:00 a.m. EDT -
WALTHAM, Mass., May 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Repligen Corporation (Nasdaq:RGEN) today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013. Below are financial and business highlights for the first quarter of 2013, financial guidance for the year and access information for today's discussion.
- Bioprocessing product revenue for the first quarter of 2013 was $11.9 million, a 28% increase over the first quarter of 2012.
- Total revenue for the first quarter of 2013 was $16.5 million, a 28% increase over the first quarter of 2012.
- Net income increased to $2.3 million for the first quarter of 2013 compared to $1.2 million for the first quarter of 2012; earnings per diluted share were $0.07 for the first quarter of 2013 compared to $0.04 for the first quarter of 2012.
- Cash and investments as of March 31, 2013 totaled $54.1 million compared to $50.0 million as of December 31, 2012.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts