Relay Foods Expands Grocery Delivery Service To Williamsburg
To kick off the new Williamsburg service, Relay Foods is offering specials exclusively for Williamsburg customers each week in May. From May 3 to May 10, customers will receive a free Bounty Basket of produce (organic or conventional) with each $50 purchase. During the second week ( May 13-17), customers receive two free Relay Pizzas with a purchase of $75 or more. In week three ( May 20-24), Relay Foods is giving away a Tasting Box with each $75 purchase, and in the final week ( May 27-31), customers who make a $50 or more purchase will receive a Cava Mezze Party Pack at no charge.
Relay Foods got its start in Charlottesville, Virginia, where the company is headquartered. In addition to the new Williamsburg service, Relay Foods now operates in Richmond, VA and the metro Baltimore and Washington, DC areas. The company's goal is to change the way people approach eating by offering a time-saving way to access sustainable foods and obtain grocery staples. To find out more about Relay Foods, check out the company's video on YouTube or visit www.relayfoods.com.
About Relay FoodsThe mission of Relay Foods is to make eating quality, healthy and sustainable food simple. Relay Foods will accomplish its mission by educating individuals and families about the food they eat, creating connections between producers and end consumers and bringing food to easily accessible locations. Learn more at www.relayfoods.com.
SOURCE Relay Foods
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV