Relay Foods Expands Grocery Delivery Service To Williamsburg
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va., May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Relay Foods, an online market for sustainable food and everyday groceries, today announced that the company is expanding its service to Williamsburg starting May 3, 2013. Customers looking for a convenient, sustainable way to shop for local foods and grocery staples, including Whole Foods Market items, can now order products online and pick them up in the New Town area in Williamsburg between 4 PM and 6:30 PM on Tuesdays at Legacy Hall or Fridays at Civic Green.
"Relay Foods partners with local farmers and producers as well as grocery stores like Whole Foods Market and other shops to bring customers the best artisan-crafted food and grocery staples available," said Relay Foods founder and CEO Zach Buckner. "We handle the logistics so customers have more time to enjoy with family and friends. We're incredibly excited about expanding our service to the Williamsburg area."
Shopping at Relay Foods is simple: Customers visit the company's online market at RelayFoods.com to place an order, filling their cart with items from the comprehensive selection of products available from local farms, artisan producers and grocery stores. The Relay Foods team hand-picks orders, ensuring customers get local produce picked fresh from the field and bakery goods straight from the oven as well as all the grocery items they would pick up in a brick-and-mortar grocery store. Customers then pick up orders from a convenient central location. As long as orders are in before midnight on the day prior to a scheduled delivery, they will be ready for pick up in less than 24 hours, saving customers the time and hassle involved in shopping.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV