VANCOUVER, May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM | TSX: FVI | BVL: FVI | Frankfurt: F4S.F) is pleased to announce that it will release its financial statements and MD&A for the first quarter on Tuesday, May 7, 2013.
A conference call to discuss the financial and operations results will be held on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. PST | 11:00 a.m. Lima | 12:00 p.m. EST. Hosting the call will be Jorge A. Ganoza, President and CEO and Luis D. Ganoza, Chief Financial Officer.
Shareholders, analysts, media and interested investors are invited to listen to the live conference call by logging onto the webcast at: http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=170940 or over the phone by dialing just prior to the starting time.
Conference call details:Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 Time: 9:00 a.m. PST | 11:00 a.m. Lima | 12:00 p.m. EST Dial in number (Toll Free): +1.877.407.8035 Dial in number (International): +1.201.689.8035 Replay number (Toll Free): +1.877.660.6853 Replay number (International): +1.201.612.7415 Replay Passcodes (both are required for playback): Conference ID #: 413626 Playback of the webcast will be available until August 8, 2013. Playback of the conference call will be available until 11:59 p.m. EST on May 22, 2013. In addition, the call will be archived in the company's website.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Fortuna is a growth oriented, silver and base metal producer focused on mining opportunities in Latin America. Our primary assets are the Caylloma silver mine in southern Peru and the San Jose silver-gold mine in Mexico. The company is selectively pursuing additional acquisition opportunities throughout the Americas. For more information, please visit our website at www.fortunasilver.com. ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV