RENO, Nev., May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AMERCO (Nasdaq: UHAL) announced today that A. M. Best Company, the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source, has affirmed the financial strength rating (FSR) of B++(Good) and issuer credit ratings (ICR) of "bbb+" of its subsidiary Oxford Life Insurance Company (Oxford Life). This rating also applies to Oxford Life's subsidiary, Christian Fidelity Life Insurance Company. The outlook for all ratings remains positive.
"Oxford Life's singular focus is on satisfying the needs of our customers and providing more value for their money. Executing on these variables will result in sustainable revenue growth, good operating performance and continued financial strength," stated Mark A. Haydukovich, president of Oxford Life.
Founded in 1965, Oxford Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries specialize in providing value-enhanced wealth transfer, final expense, retirement savings, and Medicare supplement solutions to the rapidly expanding senior market through independent marketing organizations and general agents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV