Morning Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know
9. -- Barnes & Noble (BKS) said Friday it is adding Google's (GOOG) Play app store to its 7-inch Nook HD and 9-inch HD+ products in the U.S. and U.K., a move that greatly expands the number of apps available from the Nook tablets.
10. -- Boeing (BA) has shown airlines a blueprint for the world's longest-range passenger jet, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
"They are offering an ultra-long range aircraft in the 777-8X," an industry source briefed on the plans said. "It'll be the longest range aircraft in the business."The 777-8X boasts a range of 9,500 nautical miles, according to Reuters.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV