READING, England, May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Popular payment gateway now available for UK and European merchants processing in Pounds Sterling, Euros and USD
Authorize.Net, the small business solution from CyberSource, a Visa Inc. company (NYSE: V), today announced that small business merchants based in the UK can now use Authorize.Net's popular payment platform to accept and manage bank card transactions, fight fraud, store sensitive data and automate recurring transactions.
"Authorize.Net is the recognised market leader in the U.S meeting the needs of small business merchants and we are thrilled to now offer our solutions to small businesses across the UK," stated Simon Stokes, managing director EMEA at CyberSource. "With the addition of the Authorize.Net product suite, CyberSource is now able to serve merchants of all sizes throughout the UK, from home-based start-ups to the largest enterprise merchants. We are delighted to offer Authorize.Net's solutions, which are so popular in the United States, and we believe UK merchants will benefit greatly from Authorize.Net's stability, ease of use, and award winning support."Authorize.Net has been a pioneering provider of e-commerce payment services since 1996. In the United States, Authorize.Net is a leading payment gateway for merchants, resellers and developers alike, thanks to its reputation as a secure and reliable platform for processing transactions 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Currently over 380,000 merchants use Authorize.Net's services. In addition to bank card processing, Authorize.Net provides merchants with standard fraud prevention tools, a virtual terminal and a website payments seal. Authorize.Net also offers a number of low-cost, value-adding services designed to assist merchants with managing their businesses. These services include:
- Recurring Billing - For merchants who process subscriptions or other payments on a recurring basis.
- Advanced Fraud Detection - A suite of fully customisable filters designed to recognise and report fraudulent transactions.
- Secure Data Storage- Allows merchants to store sensitive payment data on Authorize.Net's secure servers, potentially simplifying compliance with industry requirements and increasing overall payment security.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts