C$ unless otherwise stated TSX/NYSE/PSE: MFC SEHK:945
TORONTO, May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Manulife Financial Corporation's Board of Directors today announced a quarterly shareholders' dividend of $0.13 per share on the common shares of Manulife Financial Corporation (the "Company"), payable on and after June 19, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 14, 2013.
The Board also declared dividends on the following non-cumulative preferred shares, payable on or after June 19, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 14, 2013.
- Class A Shares Series 1 - $0.25625 per share
- Class A Shares Series 2 - $0.29063 per share
- Class A Shares Series 3 - $0.28125 per share
- Class A Shares Series 4 - $0.4125 per share
- Class 1 Shares Series 1 - $0.35 per share
- Class 1 Shares Series 3 - $0.2625 per share
- Class 1 Shares Series 5 - $0.275 per share
- Class 1 Shares Series 7 - $0.2875 per share
- Class 1 Shares Series 9 - $0.275 per share
- Class 1 Shares Series 11 - $0.25 per share
In respect of the Company's June19, 2013 common share dividend payment date, the Board has decided that the Company will issue common shares in connection with the reinvestment of dividends and optional cash purchases pursuant to the Company's Canadian Dividend Reinvestment and Share Purchase Plan and its U.S. Dividend Reinvestment and Share Purchase Plan. The price of common shares purchased with reinvested dividends will be reduced by a two (2%) per cent discount from the market price, as determined pursuant to the applicable plan.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts