ZHEJIANG, China, May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SORL Auto Parts, Inc. (Nasdaq: SORL) ("SORL" or "the Company"), a supplier of brake and control systems to the global commercial vehicle industry, announced today that its 2013 annual stockholder meeting will be held at 8:00 PM China Standard Time (UTC +8) on Thursday, June 13, 2013 in Meeting Room No 1, Ruili Export Base, Extension Area of Ruian Economic Development District, Ruian City, Zhejiang Province, Zip 325200, China. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on Monday, April 22, 2013 are entitled to notice of and to vote at the 2013 Annual Meeting.
Proposals to be voted on at the annual meeting are as follows:
(1) To elect seven directors to hold office until the 2014 annual meeting of stockholders and until their successors are elected and qualified;
(2) To ratify the continued appointment of our independent registered public accounting firm for fiscal year 2013; and(3) To transact any other matter that properly comes before the meeting or any adjournments or postponements thereof. About SORL Auto Parts, Inc. As a global tier one supplier of brake and control systems to the commercial vehicle industry, SORL Auto Parts, Inc. is the market leader for commercial vehicles brake systems, such as trucks and buses in China. The Company distributes products both within China and internationally under the SORL trademark. SORL is listed among the top 100 auto component suppliers in China, with a product range that includes 65 categories with over 2000 specifications in brake systems and others. The Company has four authorized international sales centers in UAE, India, the United States and Europe. SORL is working to establish a broader global sales network. For more information, please visit http://www.sorl.cn. Safe Harbor Statement This press release may include certain statements that are not descriptions of historical facts, but are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "will", "believes", "expects" or similar expressions. These forward-looking statements may also include statements about the Company's proposed discussions related to its business or growth strategy, which are subject to change. Such information is based upon expectations of the Company's management that were reasonable when made, but may prove to be incorrect. All of such assumptions are inherently subject to uncertainties and contingencies beyond the Company's control and upon assumptions with respect to future business decisions, which are subject to change. The Company does not undertake to update the forward-looking statements contained in this press release. For additional information regarding known material factors that could cause the Company's results to differ from its projected results, please see its filings with the SEC, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, and Current Reports on Form 8-K. Copies of filings made with the SEC are available through the SEC's electronic data gathering analysis retrieval system (EDGAR) at http://www.sec.gov. Contact Information Raymond Lin +86.139.6777.6556 +86.577.6581.7721 email@example.com Phyllis Huang +86.151.6770.5972 +86.577.6581.7721 firstname.lastname@example.org Kevin Theiss Grayling +1.646.284.9409 email@example.com SOURCE SORL Auto Parts, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts