First Financial Bancorp Stock Downgraded (FFBC)
- The gross profit margin for FIRST FINL BANCORP INC/OH is currently very high, coming in at 81.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 15.32% is above that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income has decreased by 18.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $16.99 million to $13.82 million.
- Reflecting the weaknesses we have cited, including the decline in the company's earnings per share, FFBC has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 8.57% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts