- "Today marks the end of the legacy portal software era," said Alex Dayon, president of applications and platform, salesforce.com. "The next generation of enterprise apps are social with business data embedded at the core and accessible from any device. With Salesforce Communities, customer companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways and from anywhere."
- "Pernod Ricard is now democratizing knowledge inside and outside of our institution with social technology," said Alexandre Ricard, deputy CEO and COO, Pernod Ricard. "Managers are empowered with the information needed to act quickly, shape our strategy and identify future opportunities. Salesforce Communities will empower our managers to partner with our distributors, ensuring that our brand image is preserved."
- "Connecting communities through interactions, insights and impact is at the core of our organisation," said Jeremy Jurgens, chief information and interaction officer, World Economic Forum. "Salesforce Communities allows us to address each of these elements by extending our social community to the business, political, academic and other leaders of society that shape global, regional and industry agendas."
- "Over time, communities will evolve with processes associated to the community becoming embedded in core business workflow processes," said Vanessa Thompson, research manager of enterprise collaboration and social solutions, IDC. "Salesforce Communities is able to build on the strong base of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud to extend specific workflow and enable an ongoing conversation with customers, partners and suppliers."
Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities--Ending The Era Of Legacy Portal Software
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.