DALLAS, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) today announced the pricing of two series of senior unsecured notes for an aggregate principal amount of $1.0 billion. The notes consist of the following:
- $500 million of 1.00% notes due May 1, 2018
- $500 million of 2.25% notes due May 1, 2023
TI expects to use the net proceeds of this offering for repayment of outstanding debt. The offering is expected to close May 8, 2013.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., and Mizuho Securities USA Inc. are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering of the notes is made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Investment Grade Syndicate Desk, 383 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10179, or by calling (212) 834-4533; Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, 180 Varick Street, New York, New York 10014, Attention: Prospectus Department, or by calling (866) 718-1649; Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Attn: Prospectus Department, Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58 th Street, 8 th Floor, Brooklyn, New York, New York 11220, or by calling (877) 858-5407; and Mizuho Securities USA Inc., Attention: Debt Capital Markets, 320 Park Avenue, 12 th Floor, New York, New York 10022, or by calling (866) 271-7403.This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the notes or any other securities, nor will there be any sale of the notes or any other securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale is not permitted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV