HELENA, Mont., May 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (Nasdaq:EBMT), the holding company of American Federal Savings Bank, today announced that Peter J. Johnson, President and CEO is scheduled to present at the 15 th Annual D.A. Davidson Financial Services Conference in Seattle. Eagle's presentation is on Thursday, May 9, 2013, at 11:05 a.m. PDT.
The live and archived presentation can be viewed at www.americanfederalsavingsbank.com under the Investor Relations tab.
About the CompanyEagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Helena, Montana and is the holding company of American Federal Savings Bank, a community bank established in 1922 that serves consumers and small businesses in Southern Montana through 13 banking offices. Additional information is available on the bank's website at www.americanfederalsavingsbank.com . The shares of Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "EBMT."
CONTACT: Peter J. Johnson, President and CEO (406) 457-4006 Clint J. Morrison, SVP and CFO (406) 457-4007
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV