SARASOTA, Fla., May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) today announced that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA) for approximately $1.0 billion. The company funded the acquisition from available cash and borrowings under its credit facility. MHA is the leading services and technology company to the alternate site health care market. Roper expects the acquisition of MHA to be immediately cash accretive and to generate $95 million of EBITDA over the first twelve months of ownership, excluding the impact of acquisition-related fair value accounting.
About Roper Industries
Roper Industries is a diversified growth company and is a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices. Roper provides engineered products and solutions for global niche markets, including software information networks, medical, water, energy, and transportation. Additional information about Roper is available on the company's website at www.roperind.com.
About Managed Health Care AssociatesManaged Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA) is a leading health care service company that offers a growing portfolio of services and solutions to support the diverse and complex needs of the alternate site health care provider. MHA provides expertise in Group Purchasing, Managed Care and Payer Contracting, Reimbursement Management, Specialty Pharmacy Solutions, Pharmaceutical Data Analytics, Clinical Pharmacy Software and Legislative Advocacy. Through the delivery of innovative and targeted health care services and solutions, MHA helps members increase operational efficiency, maximize business growth and provide optimum care for patients. For more information, visit www.mhainc.com. SOURCE Roper Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV