ST. LOUIS, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Monsanto Company's (NYSE: MON) Chairman and CEO Hugh Grant and Kerry Preete, executive vice president of global strategy, will address investors with separate presentations this month.
At 8:35 a.m. central time (CT) Wednesday, May 8, Preete will address investors at the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Industrial and Construction Conference.
At 8 a.m. central time (CT) Wednesday, May 29, Grant will present at the Sandford Bernstein 29 th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference.
The executives will discuss the company's business performance and operational path and other matters related to the business.Both presentations will be webcast with webcast links and slides available at www.monsanto.com/investors. Following the live broadcasts, a replay of the webcasts will be available on the Monsanto website for three weeks. Monsanto publishes details on upcoming webcasts on its website at www.monsanto.com/investors in both the Presentation and Financial Reports section and the Calendar of Events section. Investors should look to this site as the source of information on future investor conference webcasts. The site includes a calendar of upcoming investor events, details on accessing scheduled webcasts and information from previous investor events. About Monsanto Company Monsanto Company is a leading global provider of technology-based solutions and agricultural products that improve farm productivity and food quality. Monsanto remains focused on enabling both small-holder and large-scale farmers to produce more from their land while conserving more of our world's natural resources such as water and energy. To learn more about our business and our commitments, please visit: www.monsanto.com. Follow our business on Twitter ® at www.twitter.com/MonsantoCo, on the company blog, Beyond the Rows ® at www.monsantoblog.com, or subscribe to our News Release RSS Feed. SOURCE Monsanto Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV