MAIDEN, N.C., May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Air T, Inc. (Nasdaq Capital Market:AIRT) announced today that that its Board of Directors has elected Brad Wilson as Chairman of the Board. Mr. Wilson is the President and CEO of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina and earlier this year had been appointed as Air T's lead independent director. Walter Clark, Air T's Chief Executive Officer, stated, "I fully support the decision to separate the roles of Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board and am delighted that Brad has accepted an expanded role with Air T."
About Air T
Air T, through its subsidiaries, provides overnight air freight service to the express delivery industry, manufactures and sells aircraft deicers and other special purpose industrial equipment, and provides ground support equipment and facilities maintenance to airlines. Air T is one of the largest, small-aircraft air cargo operators in the United States. Air T's Mountain Air Cargo (MAC) and CSA, Air subsidiaries currently operate a fleet of single and twin-engine turbo-prop aircraft nightly in the eastern half of the United States, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean Islands. Air T's Global Ground Support subsidiary manufactures deicing and other specialized military and industrial equipment and is one of the largest providers of deicers in the world. The Global Aviation Services subsidiary provides ground support equipment and facilities maintenance to domestic airline customers.
SOURCE Air T, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV