NEW ALBANY, Ohio, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVGI) announced that it will hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Thursday, May 16, 2013, at 1:00 PM (Eastern Time). The meeting will be held at the Company's corporate headquarters located at 7800 Walton Parkway, New Albany, OH 43054.
Details of the meeting and proxy materials were mailed on or about April 10, 2013, to stockholders of record as of Monday, March 18, 2013.
This meeting will be webcast live by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at Commercial Vehicle Group's Web site at www.cvgrp.com. A replay of the meeting will also be available on the Investor Relations pages of the Company's Web site.
About Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. is a leading supplier of a full range of cab related products and systems for the global commercial vehicle market, including the heavy-duty (Class 8) truck market, the construction, military, bus and agriculture markets and the specialty transportation markets. Our products include static and suspension seat systems, electronic wire harness assemblies, controls and switches, cab structures and components, interior trim systems (including instrument panels, door panels, headliners, cabinetry and floor systems), mirrors and wiper systems specifically designed for applications in commercial vehicles. The Company is headquartered in New Albany, OH with operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Information about the Company and its products is available on the internet at www.cvgrp.com. SOURCE Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV