Traders should now look for long-biased trades in RPXC as long as it's trending above today's low of $13.85 and then once it sustains a move or close above $14.42 to $15.11 with volume that hits near or above 295,879 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then RPXC will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $15.52 to $17.75.
Spirit Airlines (SAVE) provides passenger airline service principally to and from south Florida, the Caribbean and Latin America. This stock is trading up 2.8% at $27.47 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.21 million
Average Volume: 611,457
Volume % Change: 199%
Average Volume: 3.83 million
Volume % Change: 146% Shares of DVN are moving higher today after the CEO said tax changes will allow the repatriation of $2 billion of foreign cash. The CEO said the company will use repatriated cash to pay back short-term borrowings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV