PHOENIX, May 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE:IHT) reported Consolidated Net Loss was $1.076 million for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2013 compared to $1.448 million in the prior year, an increase of $370,000 or 25%. Included is non-cash depreciation of approximately $1.7 million for each fiscal year.
InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE:IHT) announced that its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders will be held at the InnSuites Hospitality Trust's Corporate Office, 1625 E. Northern Avenue, Suite #105, July 25, 2013, at 10:00 A.M., local time. The Board of Trustees has set May 29, 2013 as the record date for the annual meeting.
With the exception of historical information, the matters discussed in this news release may include "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance due to numerous risks and uncertainties and are described in greater detail in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Although we believe our current expectations to be based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be attained.For more information visit www.innsuitestrust.com or www.sec.gov .
|NEWS BULLETIN||RE: INNSUITES HOSPITALITY TRUST|
|FROM||INNSUITES HOTEL CENTRE|
|INNSUITES HOSPITALITY TRUST||1625 E. NORTHERN AVENUE, #105|
|NYSE MKT: IHT||Phoenix, Arizona 85020|
|FISCAL 2013||Phone: 602-944-1500|
|FULL YEAR RESULTS|
|FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:|
|Marc Berg, Executive Vice President|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV