- For the New Mom: The Mother's Day Survey revealed that the number one skill most people think it takes to be a great mom in today's world is multi-tasking (56 percent). For busy new moms, consider gifts that will make life easy! Think of easy dressing items such as the Slub French Terry Tie Shoulder Maxi Dress ($69). You also can't go wrong with the Gatas Skimmer Shoes ($54). They're adorable and easy to slip on.
- Beach Mom: The survey indicated that just over 30 percent of respondents think most moms would simply like to be acknowledged for Mother's Day . Thank Mom by remembering her favorite pastime. For the mom who loves the beach, consider the Novelty Canvas Open Top Tote ($35). Personalize it with a monogram for just $6. To keep the sun off her face, the Natural Braid Raffia Big Rim Hat ($39) does the job beautifully. To protect her e-reader from the sand with style, consider the Needlepoint Nook/Kindle case ($39.50), available in Coral Geo or Turquoise Seagull.
Lands' End's 2013 Mother's Day Survey Reveals Strange Gifts, Shopping Habits And More
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts