Babson Introduces Online Entrepreneurial Leadership Simulation
WELLESLEY, Mass., May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Babson Executive and Enterprise Education has launched Entrepreneurial Leadership Online (ELO), its first standalone online simulation that challenges learners to apply entrepreneurial leadership skills to reach an emerging market with a new product within a tight time frame. Participants are guided to make entrepreneurial decisions as they balance planning with action.
"We are delighted to make Babson College's unique method of Entrepreneurial Thought and Action ® available to leaders worldwide through this innovative new simulation," said Dr. Elaine J. Eisenman, Dean of Babson Executive and Enterprise Education. "ELO is designed to help individuals and teams develop the mindset needed to succeed in today's dynamic and constantly changing business environments."
During the course of this 30-60 minute learning experience, participants make a series of decisions that impact their success in meeting the objectives of the simulated challenge. Short video-based faculty lectures are integrated, in order to teach and reinforce principles of entrepreneurial leadership. The lectures are taught by Babson's world-class faculty in Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behavior, and Operations Management.
Individuals and organizations have already begun placing orders for ELO.
- ELO is available at the rate of $59.99 for unlimited access for ten business days. To purchase ELO, visit http://www.babson.edu/executive-education/blended-learning/modules/Pages/entrepreneurial-leadership-online.aspx. Orders include unlimited access to ELO for 10 business days.
- For a free demo, group rates, or to learn about our other online learning opportunities, please contact Bonnie Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-239-3923.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts