3 Real Estate Stocks Pushing Industry Growth
2. As of noon trading, Extra Space Storage ( EXR) is up $0.27 (0.62) to $43.85 on average volume Thus far, 365,305 shares of Extra Space Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 820,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $43.42-$43.96 after having opened the day at $43.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.58. Extra Space Storage, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It engages in property management and development activities that include acquiring, managing, developing, and selling, as well as the rental of self-storage facilities. Extra Space Storage has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Extra Space Storage a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Extra Space Storage as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Extra Space Storage Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts