3 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Financial Services Industry
2. As of noon trading, IntercontinentalExchange ( ICE) is up $7.20 (4.42) to $170.13 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.0 million shares of IntercontinentalExchange exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 803,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $158.45-$170.73 after having opened the day at $159.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $162.93. IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. operates regulated global markets and clearing houses primarily in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Brazil. IntercontinentalExchange has a market cap of $11.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 31.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate IntercontinentalExchange a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates IntercontinentalExchange as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, growth in earnings per share, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full IntercontinentalExchange Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts