1. As of noon trading, Mondelez International ( MDLZ) is up $0.18 (0.57) to $31.63 on average volume Thus far, 5.9 million shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $31.30-$31.69 after having opened the day at $31.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.45. Mondelez International, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets packaged food products worldwide. Mondelez International has a market cap of $56.4 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 24.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Mondelez International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mondelez International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Mondelez International Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer goods sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Goods ( IYK) while those bearish on the consumer goods sector could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts