3. As of noon trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) is up $1.01 (0.98) to $104.20 on average volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $102.96-$104.55 after having opened the day at $103.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.19. Kimberly-Clark Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets personal care, consumer tissue, and health care products worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Personal Care, Consumer Tissue, K-C Professional, and Health Care. Kimberly-Clark Corporation has a market cap of $40.0 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Kimberly-Clark Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kimberly-Clark Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts