2013 Pittsburgh Wine Festival Features Award-Winning Winemakers
PITTSBURGH, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pittsburgh Wine Festival gets even bigger this year with over 165 vendors serving over 500 different wines at Heinz Field on May 9, 2013. The 11 th annual festival will feature award-winning wineries pouring their best all night long.
Winemakers will indulge guests with demonstrations, discussions, and exclusive samples during the VIP Tasting from 5 pm – 7 pm at Heinz Field East and West Club lounges, while additional guests will join for the Grand Tasting from 7 pm – 9 pm. While VIP tickets are completely sold out, a limited amount of Grand Tasting tickets ( $125 per ticket) are available for purchase on PittsburghWineFestival.com.
Notables winemakers include Antonio M. Zaccheo, Jr., COO of Carpenito Wines in the San Francisco Bay Area; Tancredi Biondi Santi, fifth generation winemaker at Biondi Santi Wines in Tuscany, Italy; David Rosenthal, Assistant Winemaker at Chateau Ste Michelle in Washington state; Tim Duncan, Proprietor at Silver Oak in Napa Valley; Cesare Benvenuto, winemaker at Pio Cesare in Piedmont, Italy; and Blair Fox, head winemaker at Fess Parker Winery & Vineyard in Santa Barbara County. Fox is the recipient of the Andre Tchelistcheff Winemaker of the Year Award at the San Francisco International Wine Competition, the largest wine competition in the world.
New to the festival this year, the Pittsburgh Wine Festival and Heinz Field have partnered to offer the opportunity for exclusive corporate dinners during the event. Private suites are available in the space, and can accommodate 12-30 attendees for private wine tastings and handcrafted artisan fare.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV