The McGraw-Hill Companies' Shareholders Approve Company Name Change To McGraw Hill Financial
A marketing campaign for McGraw Hill Financial, which will include ads in mass transit stations in key financial hubs around the world, print and an online component, will launch this fall.
Empire State Building to be Lit in RedOn Friday, May 3, 2013, the Empire State Building in New York will be lit in red in recognition of McGraw Hill Financial and the Company's 125 th anniversary.
About McGraw Hill Financial:McGraw Hill Financial, a financial intelligence company, is a leader in credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics for the global capital and commodity markets. Iconic brands include: Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, J.D. Power & Associates, McGraw Hill Construction and Aviation Week. The Company has approximately 17,000 employees in 27 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com.
CONTACT: Emily Fredrix Goodman, 212-512-2825SOURCE The McGraw-Hill Companies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV