HOUSTON, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in May of 2013.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich and President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will participate in a roundtable discussion at the 2013 Citi Global Energy & Utilities Conference at the Hyatt Regency Boston located One Avenue de Lafayette in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 2:50 PM ET.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will participate on the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale discussion panel and conduct one-on-one meetings at the Iberia Capital Partners' Oil & Gas Day at the Omni Berkshire Hotel located 21 East 52 nd Street in New York, New York on Thursday, May 23, 2013. The panel discussion is scheduled for 10:30 AM ET.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will participate in the Emerging-Play Spotlight: The Tuscaloosa Marine Shale discussion at Hart Energy's Developing Unconventionals (DUG™) Bakken and Niobrara Conference at the Colorado Convention Center located 700 14 th Street in Denver, Colorado on Friday, May 31, 2013 at 12:50 PM ET.A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com. Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV