NEW YORK, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) will offer comprehensive coverage of the Kentucky Derby, the first jewel of thoroughbred racing's Triple Crown, from Churchill Downs, this Saturday, May 4.
SiriusXM listeners will hear Horse Racing Radio Network's live race call of the 139 th "Run for the Roses" starting at 5:00 pm ET on Sirius channel 93 and XM channel 209. The live broadcast will also be available on Mad Dog Radio, channel 86, and on channel 961 on the SiriusXM Internet Radio App and online at SiriusXM.com.
On Friday, May 3, at 3:00pm ET SiriusXM will also air the Kentucky Oaks, the Grade 1 stakes race for three-year old fillies, run annually at Churchill Downs on the eve of the Derby.Throughout the week, SiriusXM's horse racing talk shows will provide listeners with daily news and analysis. At The Races with Steve Byk will broadcast live every weekday from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm ET from Churchill Downs. Byk will conduct daily interviews with handicapping experts and trainers and provide listeners with an in-depth look at the field. On Saturday a special pre-Derby edition of Down The Stretch, hosted by Dave Johnson and Bill Finley, will air live from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm ET. Johnson, the acclaimed track announcer who called the Derby for 24 years, and Finley will discuss all the stakes races happening that day at Churchill Downs, provide the latest Derby news and pre-race analysis, and interview jockeys, trainers and owners. Listeners can also tune in every weekday afternoon to hear programming from HRTV and HRRN – including live race broadcasts and original shows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV