TORONTO, May 1, 2013 /CNW/ - TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM), the manager of TD Mutual Funds, today announced the launch of a new Premium Series for its TD Target Return Funds.
In expanding its Series' offerings, TDAM's new Target Return Premium Series gives investors another reason to take advantage of the Funds' unique approach to investing. Unlike other mutual funds, TD Target Return Funds seek to achieve a defined target rate of return. The Portfolio Manager carefully manages and monitors risk, and has the flexibility to choose among different asset classes and regions in seeking to achieve the desired return.
"We know that many investors seek investment options that will provide the potential for stable returns," stated Sandra Cimoroni, President, TD Mutual Funds. "TD's new Premium Series for our popular Target Return Funds makes them an even more attractive solution to help investors achieve that objective."
Both TD Target Return Funds - the TD Target Return Conservative Fund and the TD Target Return Balanced Fund - aim to provide three key benefits:
- A defined target return
- Reduced volatility
- Protection against inflation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV