Guests of T4X can purchase four daily sandwich and salad lunch items that are inspired by popular international destinations Delta serves from JFK, including London, Rome, Istanbul, and Athens. Select offerings will also be created by Chef Michelle Bernstein, consulting chef for Delta's International BusinessElite flights. A flight information screen will display the daily menu, while a baggage claim style conveyor belt will deliver the fare in a mini Delta suitcase.
T4X will also feature travel-related retail essentials, both complimentary and for-purchase. Complimentary items include passport holders, luggage tags and mugs, while those for purchase include the popular Beats headphones, iPhone cases and amenity bags.
T4X is located at 376 West Broadway and Broome, in the heart of Soho, Manhattan. The space will be open May 1- 22, Tuesdays through Sundays, and open to the public 11am – 3pm. For more information, visit www.delta.com/t4x
About Delta Air LinesDelta Air Lines is New York City's largest and fastest growing carrier, providing service to more destinations from New York State than any other airline. Delta is in the midst of a $1.4 billion project to create a state-of-the-art international gateway at JFK, with the new Terminal 4 scheduled to open on May 24. The airline is also investing more than $160 million to expand and update Terminals C and D at LaGuardia. The unique Delta Shuttle product offers hourly service to Boston, Chicago (O'Hare) and Washington D.C. Delta's three metropolitan-area airports carried 23.1 million domestic and international passengers in 2012, up from 20.8 million passengers in 2011. Delta and its nearly 9,000 New York-based employees are part of the fabric of the New York community, acting as the official airline of the Yankees, Mets, Knicks, Rangers, Madison Square Garden, Food Bank for New York City, New York Wine and Food and AmFar among many others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV