AUSTIN, Texas, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today announced the promotion of Eric Starkloff to senior vice president of marketing. Eric leads the organizations responsible for strategic planning, positioning the company's innovative hardware and software platforms, marketing NI's products and corporate brand and creating an effective eBusiness platform.
"Eric and his teams have been responsible for the adoption and success of NI test and embedded systems platforms that have served as growth engines for the company over the past decade," said Dr. James Truchard, president, CEO and cofounder of National Instruments. "Eric's integrity, work ethic, commitment to continual learning, and inspired dedication from those who work with him gives me confidence in his ablity to help the organization scale into the future."
"Eric helped spearhead our entry into application opportunities such as RF leading strategic initiatives that further drive the completion of our platform in this space," said Alex Davern, COO, CFO and executive vice president. "Since joining NI in 1997, Eric has recruited and developed top talent, built and motivated high-performing teams and demonstrated outstanding leadership abilities crucial to driving our organization forward."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV