The power of BlackBerry 10 with a Classic BlackBerry Keyboard
TORONTO, May 1, 2013 /CNW/ - TELUS today announced the in-store availability of the new BlackBerry Q10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry 10 on Canada's largest 4G LTE network. Built with precision and offering premium performance in a timeless design, the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone combines BlackBerry's best physical keyboard and a touch screen with the power of the BlackBerry 10 platform to help you communicate and collaborate faster and more efficiently. The BlackBerry Q10 includes advanced hardware, communications and multimedia features, and provides long battery life that lets you confidently stay ahead and take action all day long.
The new BlackBerry Q10 smartphone is now available for purchase in-store at TELUS for $199 on a 3-year term with a minimum $50 monthly plan (before tax) or for $700 with a month-to-month commitment.
"BlackBerry loyalists have been waiting for this smartphone and we're excited to bring the convenience and ease of the BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard to customers on TELUS' fast and reliable LTE network," said David Fuller, Chief Marketing Officer, TELUS. "With distinctive supporting services such as our Smart Start program and TELUS Learning Centres, we are focused on making sure our customers have the best possible experience with their new BlackBerry smartphone by offering tailored one-on-one learning sessions with our specialized BlackBerry 10 learning specialists."The re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform offers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience. It gives you a faster and smarter experience that continuously adapts to your needs. Every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep you moving forward towards your goal, and includes advancements such as:
- The ever present BlackBerry Hub, which brings all your conversations together in one easy-to-manage place that you can access at any time from any app with a simple "peek", so you're always only one swipe away from what matters to you.
- BlackBerry Balance technology, which elegantly separates and secures work applications and data from personal content, protecting what's important to you and the business you work for.
- BBM (BlackBerry Messenger), which lets you share things with the people that matter to you in an instant. BBM in BlackBerry 10 includes voice calling and video chat, and lets you share your screen with another BlackBerry 10 contact.
- BlackBerry Remember, which helps you tackle tasks quickly with a new way to collect, organize and action all the information sitting in different places across your smartphone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV