ATLANTA, May 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cbeyond Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY), the technology ally to small and mid-sized businesses, today expanded its service portfolio to include TotalAssist™ Services, a strategic set of services designed to alleviate the burden of IT management for customers. With the launch of TotalAssist, Cbeyond is now the only services provider positioned to completely support and guarantee quality of service for the entire small and mid-sized business IT user experience from a user's desktop through a private, secure network right to an enterprise-class cloud data center.
Through TotalAssist Services, Cbeyond removes the hassles of cloud transition and post-implementation management, providing customers with Cloud Migration and Management Services to ensure a smooth transition experience.
With Cbeyond experts ensuring secure, rapid data migrations – ranging from a single file to an entire server infrastructure – customers can feel confident that their applications and information will be moved successfully."With larger IT and telecommunications companies that we've previously worked with, reaching support can be a maze of menus and call transfers that successful businesses just don't have time to deal with," said Joseph Reyes, IT manager at Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, a privately held biotherapeutics company headquartered in Houston, Texas. "Cbeyond's TotalAssist ensures we only have to dial one number to troubleshoot any IT issues, saving us significant time and enabling us to focus more on growth-driving projects while remaining confident our technology is functioning efficiently." TotalAssist Services offerings currently available include:
- TotalAssist Cloud Enablement Services, which provide turn-key migration of an entire on-premise IT infrastructure or from a different provider to the cloud through Cbeyond's secure network, as well as enterprise application management for SQLServer databases, Microsoft Exchange and Sharepoint. Designed specifically to address the cloud transition needs of small and mid-sized businesses – from planning to migration to ongoing management in a private data center – TotalAssist Cloud Enablement Services are available for new or existing customers throughout the US.
- TotalAssist Managed Services, which is a proactive, fully managed service to support LAN, IT infrastructure and computers for customer on-premise technology. The service includes IT Support Services with rapidly deployable IT repair technicians; Remote Monitoring and Management; Help Desk & Remediation Services; as well as Proactive Security and backup features.
- TotalAssist Professional Services which are delivered by a dedicated team of professional IT services experts who perform highly customized and specialized services to meet the specific needs of customers. From designing individual technology solutions to performing large-scale technology refreshes, TotalAssist Professional Services can develop tailored solutions that solve the business needs of customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV