AUSTIN, Texas, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vermillion, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRML), a molecular diagnostics company focused on gynecologic cancers and women's health, will hold a conference call on Wednesday, May 15, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
Vermillion's President and CEO Thomas McLain will host the call, followed by a question and answer period.
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2013Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern time ( 3:30 p.m. Central time)Dial-In number: 1-800-709-0218International: 1-212-231-2915Conference ID: 21656230Webcast: http://www.media-server.com/m/p/mo7xofgw
The conference call will be webcast live and available for replay via the investor section of the company's website at www.vermillion.com.Please call the conference telephone number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. An operator will register your name and organization. If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact Liolios Group at 1-949-574-3860. A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call through May 29, 2013. Toll-free replay number: 1-800-633-8284International replay number: 1-402-977-9140Replay ID: 21656230 About Vermillion Vermillion, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRML) is dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel high-value diagnostic tests that help physicians diagnose, treat and improve outcomes for patients. Vermillion, along with its prestigious scientific collaborators, has diagnostic programs in oncology, vascular medicine and women's health. Additional information about Vermillion can be found at www.vermillion.com. Investor Relations Contact:Liolios Group, Inc. Ron Both Tel 1-949-574-3860 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Vermillion, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV