- Expands On-Demand Parts Manufacturing Capabilities and Footprint
- Raises Annual Revenue and EPS Guidance
ROCK HILL, S.C., May 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it has acquired Rapid Product Development Group, Inc. ("RPDG"), a provider of on-demand additive and traditional manufacturing services.
3D Systems plans to integrate RPDG's state-of-the-art capabilities into its growing Quickparts services immediately.
"We are honored to become part of 3D Systems, the recognized global 3D content-to-print leader," said Tony Moran, CEO and Founder of RPDG. "Together, we can deliver the full impact of 3D printing and traditional manufacturing capabilities to our global customers.""We are very pleased to add a proven service provider and innovator of RPDG's reputation, experience and scale to our rapidly growing, global network of on-demand parts services," said Ziad Abou, Vice President and General Manager, Quickparts Services for 3D Systems. "With Tony and his team on board, we are extremely well positioned to expand our services to support our growing customer demand." In connection with the acquisition of RPDG, the company raised its 2013 annual revenue and non-GAAP earnings per share guidance to revenue in the range of $460 million to $510 million and non-GAAP EPS in the range of $1.05 to $1.20 per share. About 3D Systems 3D Systems is a leading global provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD modeling, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing and manufacturing new products. 3D Systems products and services are used to rapidly design, communicate, prototype or produce real functional parts, empowering customers to create and make with confidence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV