ROSELAND, N.J., May 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADP) announced today that chief executive officer, Carlos Rodriguez, is scheduled to deliver a keynote speech on trends shaping the Human Capital Management market at the Jefferies 2013 Global Technology Media and Telecom Conference on Wednesday, May 8 th at 12:15 p.m. EDT.
Investors and interested participants are invited to listen to the webcast which may be accessed at ADP's Investor Relations home page, http://www.investquest.com/InvestQuest/a/adp/ by clicking on the webcast icon. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately two weeks after the event and may be accessed in the same manner as the live webcast.
ADP ® (Nasdaq:ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience and a global footprint spanning more than 40 countries, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com .
CONTACT: ADP Investor Relations 973.974.5858
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV