DALLAS and BEIJING, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NQ Mobile™ (NYSE: NQ), a leading global provider of mobile Internet services, today announced that NQ Family Guardian has been awarded with honors from the 2013 NAPPA Parenting Resources competition, winning in the "Gadgets 'n' Gear" category. NAPPA's panel of independent, expert judges and parent testers evaluated hundreds of submissions for their innovation, safety, quality and the degree to which they make parenting easier.
"As the premier global provider of mobile security solutions, we are pleased that NQ Family Guardian has earned a seal of approval from NAPPA," said Victoria Repice, Senior Director, Product Management, NQ Mobile. "As mobile devices continue to replace our connected devices, safety for families and individuals becomes even more important, and NQ Family Guardian allows parents to effectively manage their kids' mobile usage, while also ensuring that their mobile experience is both safe and fun."
Launched in September 2012, NQ Family Guardian is a unique suite of services for safety and monitoring which is comprised of a mobile app that is downloaded and installed on a child's smartphone along with a web-based control center that is accessible by a parent or guardian from any desktop or mobile browser. The app is currently available for Android devices, while the control center is compatible with any web browser ."Parents look to NAPPA for the best products available for their families, and for that reason, we don't take the task of vetting each submission lightly," says Julie Kertes, NAPPA General Manager. "NQ Family Guardian provides peace of mind for parents as they teach their children phone responsibility and safety, and through our judging process, we are proud to announce it as a superior, reliable and innovative product worthy of the NAPPA seal of approval." In addition to NAPPA honors, NQ Family Guardian has earned:
- Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) seal of approval.
- Top 25 app at the CES Mobile Apps Showdown
- Semi-finalist in the 2013 Edison Awards
- Finalist in the "Mobile Apps- Productivity, Utility & Public Safety" category of CTIA's annual Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Awards competition. (Winners to be announced May 22, 2013)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV