DALLAS, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- From messy first birthday parties to playground playdates, life with babies leaves little time to stress about clean-up and leaks. Huggies ® is introducing new and improved diapers and wipes designed to stand up to parents' toughest daily challenges and teamed up with mom and television personality Giuliana Rancic to become an Official Huggies Tester to try out the new products with 8-month-old Duke.
"I have loved every minute with Duke, big and small, and never want to miss a moment with him," Rancic said. "He's changing every day, from crawling to exploring new activities, there's always a new stage and I am in full mom-mode! That's why I put Huggies new and improved diapers and wipes to the test in anything we do – from his first playdate to dinner time spills – I know he'll be protected from leaks and stay clean and dry."Become an Official Huggies Tester Yourself Parents everywhere can grab a pack of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers with New SureFit Design and Huggies Natural Care Wipes with New Triple Clean Layers and join Giuliana as an Official Huggies Tester. Visit Huggies.com/Tester and share how the diapers and wipes stood up. While there, parents can play games, participate in challenges and enter to win prizes. For every prize entry received, Huggies Every Little Bottom will donate a diaper to a baby in need.* Giuliana's Tips and Must-Haves
- Playtime Playdate. Every good playdate should include play time for baby and face time for parents. I've found a good time of day is around 4 p.m., which is right after naps and when the day starts to feel very long! It's a great time to play with baby, catch up with friends, swap tips and get the latest on the best products. We love Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers with New SureFit Design – with the new flexible waistband they fit great and provide long-lasting leakage protection, up to 12 hours, so I'm confident even when Duke is at a lengthy playdate or taking a nap after the long day.
- Find Schedule Balance. Keeping a calendar that incorporates our entire family's schedules has been a lifesaver. I do keep it flexible though – I never know when Duke's nap will be a half hour or three hours. Since life with a baby can be very unpredictable, I like to have a few fun activities planned like a trip to the park or an afternoon snack to help give our day a little structure, and ultimately help me find some "me time" in the midst of my busy day.
- Get a Great Clean. Have wipes on hand no matter where you are or what room you're in. I keep them in the car, at the office, in my diaper bag and the kitchen. Huggies Natural Care Wipes with New Triple Clean Layers are a staple in our house, especially when we're cleaning Duke up after Mama DePandi's spaghetti. They're gentle on his baby skin and thick enough to clean his hands, face and bottom. Plus, the wipes now come in cute packages with multiple designs that fit perfectly in any room of our house.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV