- Playtime Playdate. Every good playdate should include play time for baby and face time for parents. I've found a good time of day is around 4 p.m., which is right after naps and when the day starts to feel very long! It's a great time to play with baby, catch up with friends, swap tips and get the latest on the best products. We love Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers with New SureFit Design – with the new flexible waistband they fit great and provide long-lasting leakage protection, up to 12 hours, so I'm confident even when Duke is at a lengthy playdate or taking a nap after the long day.
- Find Schedule Balance. Keeping a calendar that incorporates our entire family's schedules has been a lifesaver. I do keep it flexible though – I never know when Duke's nap will be a half hour or three hours. Since life with a baby can be very unpredictable, I like to have a few fun activities planned like a trip to the park or an afternoon snack to help give our day a little structure, and ultimately help me find some "me time" in the midst of my busy day.
- Get a Great Clean. Have wipes on hand no matter where you are or what room you're in. I keep them in the car, at the office, in my diaper bag and the kitchen. Huggies Natural Care Wipes with New Triple Clean Layers are a staple in our house, especially when we're cleaning Duke up after Mama DePandi's spaghetti. They're gentle on his baby skin and thick enough to clean his hands, face and bottom. Plus, the wipes now come in cute packages with multiple designs that fit perfectly in any room of our house.
Giuliana Rancic Becomes The First Official Huggies Tester
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.