DETROIT, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) Board of Directors has declared a $0.655 per share dividend on its common stock payable July 15, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business June 17, 2013. This is a $0.035 per share, or 5.6 percent increase, from the previous quarterly dividend of $0.62 per share.
"The decision to increase our dividend reflects DTE Energy's confidence in our growth strategy and in our continued commitment to increase shareholder value," said Gerard M. Anderson, DTE Energy's chairman, president and CEO. "We understand that dividends, as well as earnings growth, are a key component in providing a competitive return to shareholders."
DTE Energy is a Detroit-based diversified energy company involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. Its operating units include DTE Electric, an electric utility serving 2.1 million customers in Southeastern Michigan, DTE Gas, a natural gas utility serving 1.2 million customers in Michigan and other non-utility, energy businesses focused on gas storage and pipelines, power and industrial projects, and energy trading. Information about DTE Energy is available at dteenergy.com , twitter.com/dte_energy and facebook.com/dteenergy.
SOURCE DTE Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV