Range Networks Announces Advisory Board
SAN FRANCISCO, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Range Networks, the world's leading provider of American-made commercial open source cellular systems, today announced its newly appointed advisory board. Board members include Stephen Cambone, Edward R. Kozel and Eben Moglen. The advisory board will serve to provide strategic guidance on the company's corporate vision, partnering strategy, open source community and technology innovations.
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS:
- Stephen Cambone - the founder of Adirondack Advisors, LLC, a consulting firm specializing in strategic planning and the adoption and employment of technology to improve operational performance and results. He has served in senior corporate positions for QinetiQ North America and as a senior official in the Department of Defense with responsibility for strategy, program planning and intelligence.
- Edward Kozel - a seasoned technology leader and innovator that helped to grow Cisco into a multinational technology leader over 12 years, as its chief technology officer and senior vice president of business development. Most recently Kozel was chief technology and innovation officer with Deutsche Telekom in Germany. He previously worked at Boeing, McDonnell Douglas and at SRI International, where he participated in the early design and development of the Internetwork Protocol (IP) model and TCP/IP, packet radio networks and highly distributed information systems.
- Eben Moglen - executive director of the Software Freedom Law Center and Professor of Law and Legal History at Columbia University Law School. He has represented many of the world's leading free software developers. He clerked for Judge Edward Weinfeld of the United States District Court in New York City and for Justice Thurgood Marshall of the United States Supreme Court.
SUPPORTING QUOTE:David Burgess, CEO, Range Networks, Co-Inventor of the OpenBTS Project said: "We are excited and honored to announce the formation of our advisory board. These distinguished individuals bring years of technical experience coupled with exceptional business expertise and they will be a valuable resource as Range Networks builds momentum in the cellular network equipment market."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts