BURLINGTON, Mass., May 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq:BLIN), The Digital Engagement Company™, announced today that a leading North American environmental solutions company launched their new website on Bridgeline Digital's iAPPS platform. iAPPS enables the customer's corporate marketing team to have complete control over its digital engagement strategy without the need for IT intervention. Users are able to easily publish and edit web content using iAPPS Content Manager, manage distribution lists and execute local marketing initiatives with iAPPS Marketier, and oversee the effectiveness of their web strategies through iAPPS Analyzer.
Bridgeline developed the customer's website using responsive design technology. Responsive design detects the size of a visitor's viewing screen and triggers content to automatically adjust to fit the screen accordingly. With iAPPS Content Manager powering the site, all content variations for each device size are easy to manage and edit, with little to no real technical knowledge required. In fact, administrators can easily edit their site on a mobile device leveraging recently improved user experience enhancements as well as edit and preview content directly within mobile device emulators built into the iAPPS interface.
The customer's corporate marketing also team benefits from custom developed, robust functionality that will help attract, engage and convert more visitors. Examples include lead generation forms that feed directly into its Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, request forms for Searchable Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), and an embedded store locator featuring Google Map integration to help visitors find any of their 200,000+ locations in North America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV