- Peter Bronsteen, Ph.D., will become an Executive Vice President at Compass Lexecon. Bronsteen is the Founder and President of Princeton Economics Group and is recognized as one of the nation's top competition economists.
- Kenneth G. Elzinga, Ph.D., will become an affiliate of Compass Lexecon and will serve as a Senior Consultant. Elzinga is, and will continue to be, the Robert C. Taylor Professor of Economics at the University of Virginia.
- John P. Bigelow, Ph.D., will become an Executive Vice President at Compass Lexecon. Bigelow previously taught at Yale University, among other academic institutions. He brings extensive experience analyzing antitrust and intellectual property matters and has served as an expert witness on various litigation matters.
FTI Consulting Acquires Princeton Economics Group
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.