- CPM CarePoints - evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and clinical documentation integrated in the EHR
- Elsevier Performance Manager - powerful platform for tracking learning and performance
- ExitCare - evidence-based education to empower patients with knowledge to improve outcomes
- Mosby's Suite - four powerful online nursing resources that provide education, reference, research tools, and support at the point of care
Additional information can be found by "liking" the Mosby's Suite Facebook page, which offers current news and announcements. The winners will be announced at the Elsevier booth during the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) National Magnet Conference ®, Oct. 2-4, 2013, in Orlando.
For more information about the contest, including links to the Mosby's Suite Facebook page, visit http://mosbysheroes.com.
# # #About Elsevier Elsevier is a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services. The company works in partnership with the global science and health communities to publish more than 2,000 journals, including The Lancet and Cell, and close to 20,000 book titles, including major reference works from Mosby and Saunders. Elsevier's online solutions include ScienceDirect, Scopus, Reaxys, ClinicalKey and Mosby's Suite, which enhance the productivity of science and health professionals, and the SciVal suite and MEDai's Pinpoint Review, which help research and health care institutions deliver better outcomes more cost-effectively. A global business headquartered in Amsterdam, Elsevier employs 7,000 people worldwide. The company is part of Reed Elsevier Group PLC, a world-leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors, which is jointly owned by Reed Elsevier PLC and Reed Elsevier NV. The ticker symbols are REN (Euronext Amsterdam), REL (London Stock Exchange), RUK and ENL (New York Stock Exchange). Media contact Christopher Capot Director, Corporate Relations Elsevier +1-212-633-3164 email@example.com SOURCE Elsevier
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts