Vertical Designs Ltd And Rendavi Developments To Purchase R.E.H Fish Farm Ltd On 20 Acres For Major Indoor Strawberry Production
VANCOUVER, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Vertical Designs and Rendavi Developments have signed a letter of intent to purchase R.E.H Fish farm on 20 acres and is positioning itself to be a leader in the vertical farming and Aquaculture arena, if this deal closes the plan is to build out a minimum 50,000 square foot facility that will be used for the purpose of indoor mass production of vine ripened, pesticide free, organically fed, mechanically pollinated Strawberry's 12 months of the year utilizing its new indoor automated vertical strawberry production technology.
Nick Brusatore "CEO Vertical Designs" I am very excited to begin production of our Strawberry facilities and serve the community of Langley Aldergrove B.C. with job creation utilizing a true form of new Agriculture and Aquaculture sustainability they can be proud to support, I also look forward to leading many other community's, city's and countries, through the vertical farming process and address some of the worlds most problematic crop issues through the power of design.
Rene David "CEO" Rendavi Developments." this is yet another example of the future of sustainable land use that makes financial sense. We can't wait to get started. "
Vertical Designs Ltd. of Vancouver, B.C. is a brand new company to emerge in the progressive vertical farming arena. Products will include a series of top quality, boutique packaged, pesticide-free herbs, fruits, and vegetables that can be grown and harvested year round without any threat of seasonal changes or extreme weather challenges. The company strives to meet the demands of North America's largest retailers.http://verticaldesignsltd.wordpress.com/news/ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vertical-designs-Ltd/179196965540589?ref=tn_tnmn SOURCE Vertical Designs Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV