Anything Technologies Media Acquires 50% Interest In Bio Green To Market, Sell And Distribute Suma Grow Products For Medical Marijuana Industry
FOLSOM, Calif., April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anything Technologies Media, Inc. (Pink Sheets: EXMT) today announced that the company has acquired a 50% interest in Bio Green, Inc. to market, sell and distribute Suma Grow products to medical marijuana growers.
SumaGrow is an all-natural blend of native soil microbes that benefits the plant and nourishes the environment. SumaGrow is organically based, contains no genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and is available in OMRI listed products. Using products containing SumaGrow:
- Reduces harmful nitrate leaching.
- Reduces soil erosion and valuable nutrient runoff.
- Restores and maintains soil health and fertility.
- Creates a hospitable environment for beneficial insects, earthworms, dung beetles, and microorganisms.
- Increases soil organic matter and water holding capacity.
Studies conducted by Michigan State University have shown yield increases of 40-60% using Suma Grow versus harmful nitrate based fertilizers in the cultivation of medical marijuana. With its acquisitions of R-Quest Hydroponics and joint ventures with Suma Grow and Whole Earth Systems, ATM looks to sell and manufacture products that cover the whole spectrum for medical marijuana growers, dispensaries and fruit and vegetable growers. The EMC-5000 systems will help to control the environment to create maximum growing efficiency and cost effectiveness as well.R-Quest Hydroponics, Inc. is a Hardware and Software Manufacturing Company with its headquarters in Placerville, California. R-Quest Hydroponics, Inc. has developed the new Environmental Master Controller EMC-5000 system, which is able to provide constant management for grow room facilities for indoor gardens. The EMC-5000 was developed so that growers can rest easy with the confidence that their crop is in excellent hands. The EMC-5000 is able to regulate and control all aspects of an indoor grow system, including Light cycles to optimize growth, Fans, Nutrient pumps, and CO2 level controls to help manage grow rooms. To see more information on the EMC-5000 go to www.r-questhydro.com . ABOUT ANYTHING TECHNOLOGIES MEDIA INC. Anything Technologies Media Inc., www.anythingtechnologiesmedia.com , is a Multi-Media Digital applications, production and marketing Company. ATM will be the parent company of subsidiary Corporations, each with their own professional management team with extensive backgrounds in finance, new technologies, manufacturing, marketing and distribution. ATM's goal is to combine the expertise of our team members to create a cohesive force, which will carry the company forward in the marketplace to a preeminent position through revenue sharing and acquisitions. This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, which are intended to be covered by the safe harbors created thereby. Investors are cautioned that all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, the future press releases of ATM.
CONTACT: Richard Wilson 650-222-2863
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV