SAO PAULO, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B-, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, has filled its 2012 20-F Form annual report, which details the operating and financial statements of the Company as determined by regulations of the SEC (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission), for the year ended December 31, 2012.
The form can also be accessed on GOL's Investor Relations website.
For further information visit www.voegol.com.br/ir
CONTACTSINVESTOR RELATIONS Edmar Lopes - CFO Andre Carvalho - Planning and IR Manager Gustavo Mendes - Investor Relations Jenifer Nicolini - Investor RelationsPhone: (11) 2128-4700 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.voegol.com.br/ri Twitter: @GOLinvest CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONSPhone: (11) 2128-4183E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @GOLcomunicacao ABOUT GOL LINHAS AEREAS INTELIGENTES S.A. GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (Bovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, offers around 970 daily flights to 65 destinations in 10 countries in South America, Caribbean and the United States under the GOL and VARIG brands, using a young, modern fleet of Boeing 737-700 and 737-800 Next Generation aircraft, the safest, most efficient and most economical of their type. The SMILES loyalty program allows members to accumulate miles and redeem tickets to more than 560 locations around the world via flights with foreign partner airlines. The Company also operates Gollog, a logistics service which retrieves and delivers cargo and packages to and from more than 3,500 cities in Brazil and eight abroad. With its portfolio of innovative products and services, GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes offers the best cost-benefit ratio in the market. SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV