CARLSTADT, N.J., April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jinpan International Ltd (NASDAQ: JST) (the "Company"), a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of cast resin transformers, today announced that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 30, 2013. The annual report, which contains the Company's audited financial statements, can be accessed through the SEC's EDGAR system at http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html by searching the company name "Jinpan International" or ticker symbol "JST".
About Jinpan International Ltd
Jinpan International Ltd. (NASDAQ: JST) designs, manufactures, and markets cast resin transformers for power distribution and wind energy products. Jinpan's cast resin transformers allow high voltage transmissions of electricity to be distributed to various locations in lower, more usable voltages. The Company's manufacturing facilities in China have obtained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications. Its principal executive offices are located in Hainan, China and its United States office is based in Carlstadt, New Jersey.
SOURCE Jinpan International Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV