SEATTLE, April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sound Financial Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:SFBC) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on Sound Financial Bancorp common stock of $0.05 per share, payable on May 28, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 13, 2013.
About Sound Financial Bancorp, Inc.
Sound Financial Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Sound Community Bank, a full-service bank, providing personal and business banking services in communities across the greater Puget Sound region. The Seattle-based company operates five full-service banking offices in King, Pierce, Snohomish and Clallam Counties, and is on the web at www.soundcb.com .Forward-Looking Statements Statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements often include words such as "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "estimate," and "intend" or future or conditional verbs such as "will," "would," "should," "could," or "may." Forward-looking statements, by their nature, are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the results anticipated in such statements, including increased competitive pressures, changes in the interest rate environment, changes in general economic conditions and conditions within the securities markets, legislative and regulatory changes and other factors described from time to time in documents filed and furnished by Sound Financial Bancorp with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: Media: Laurie Stewart President/CEO (206) 448-0884 x306 Financial: Matt Deines EVP/CFO (206) 448-0884 x305
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV