SHANGHAI, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE: JKS), a leading global solar power product manufacturer, announced today that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on April 30, 2013. The annual report on Form 20-F is available on the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.jinkosolar.com. JinkoSolar will provide a hard copy of the annual report containing its audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request.
JinkoSolar is a leading solar power product manufacturer with production operations in Jiangxi and Zhejiang Provinces in China and sales and marketing offices in Shanghai, China; Munich, Germany; Bologna, Italy; Montpellier, France; Zug, Switzerland; San Francisco, the United States; Queensland, Australia; Ontario, Canada and Singapore.For investor and media inquiries, please contact: In China: Sebastian LiuJinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.Tel: +86 21 6061 1792Email: email@example.com Christian ArnellChristensenTel: +86-10-5826-4939Email: firstname.lastname@example.org In the U.S.: Jeff BlokerChristensenTel: +1-480-614-3003Email: email@example.com SOURCE JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV